As an approved and accredited supplier of Royal Mail services, Mailing Guy can offer you the best postage prices.
Whether you’re posting to the UK or overseas, you can access all delivery specifications along with the full range of sorting options allowing you to save on market rates.
What’s more, you could cut postage costs further still by accessing the delivery network via our DSA service providers.
We’ll happily heath check your data before despatching your mailing. We can also advise on the most appropriate and cost-effective delivery route for your next campaign.
To cut the cost of your next direct mail campaign and get your message safely delivered, just give the team a quick call.
Whether you need pens, mugs, lanyards, carrier bags, cotton bags, badges – or in fact anything else, let us give you a quote. Expect great value, a quick turnaround, quality products, and friendly service.
You’ll discover a comprehensive range of quality, cost-effective promotional products ideal for your next exhibition, conference or corporate event – all expertly branded with your personal identity.
Every promotional product is fully customisable and perfect for the exposure your company needs.
If you’re stuck with what to select, we’re happy to advise the perfect match for your campaign objectives and your budget. So give us a shout and let us help you find what you’re looking for. To get started, simply CLICK HERE.
Machine Adhesive Tabbing
Tabbing secures mail pieces to prevent items being opened in transit. This makes tabbing a cost-effective way to send eye-catching mail, which grabs your recipients’ attention as soon as it’s posted:
· Our automatic tabber applies a single adhesive perforated 25mm tab
· The material thickness can be up to 4mm
· Up to 7,000 mailers can be tabbed per hour at 99% accuracy
Envelope supply (single to full colour)
If you want envelopes, we can supply the colour, size, and stock to meet your specifications:
· Order plain or printed stock
· With or without windows (which can be bespoke)
· In volumes of 100s to 1,000,000s
· Single colour to full colour, litho to digital
· 80gsm – 250gsm
· Any size
And if you’re looking for something a little different, you’ll discover a full range of coloured envelopes, bubble bags, and polythene envelopes to suit your mailing. We can even hand make items to ensure a perfect colour match across your entire campaign.
To talk about envelopes, tabbing, bubble bags, or polythene envelopes, just chat to one of the team.
You may know what print you need (and you may have a preferred supplier), but are you sure this is the most cost-effective way of producing your next direct mail campaign?
Our long-term partnership with 15 UK-based printers means we can print anything, any size, any finish, and with a fast turnaround.
When you tap into our network of printers, your campaign need never be restricted by the capabilities of your local print shop. So feel free to be original and create a unique campaign that will grab your customers’ attention.
Remember, we know which supplier is best placed to print specific jobs – so let us shop around on your behalf, so you always get the best quality at the best price.
So go on… why not challenge us to beat any print price by at least 10%?
To discuss how you can stand out with quality print that doesn’t bust your budget, have a chat with one of the team. Simply CLICK HERE to get started.
Mono and colour laser personalisation
· Perfect print: Set and proof your documents to position your required personalisation perfectly – so only the address block appears in the window
· Flexible: From simple address block and salutation to multiple merge drop-ins, all levels of personalisation are possible
· Quick turnaround: With the capacity to laser over 32,000 simplex A4s per hour, we can handle high volume jobs with ease
· Quality assured: Our top-quality laser machines are inspected weekly to ensure you get the sharpest finish
· Finishing: All our machines have a range of finishing units. You can choose single or double staple sets, two or four hole punch, even fold and saddle stitch using mixed paper weights
· Copy Shop Service: Not only do we offer a laser service for your direct mail campaigns, but we also offer a copying service for your presentations on same day or next day delivery (including comb binding)
· Mail that stands out: Personalise your message in single colour (black, green, red or blue ink) or in full colour, complete with personalisation with full bleed
· Flexible: We can personalise anything from 80gsm paper, envelopes, board back envelopes, self-mailers, magazines or jiffy bags… in fact, anything up to 6mm thick
· Quick turnaround: With capacity to handle over 40,000 items per hour (figure based on an A5 postcard being personalised with address block), we can meet any deadline requirements
Personalisation costs a lot less than you think. To get a quote for your next campaign, have a chat with one of our expert team. To get started, CLICK HERE.
Machine enclosing (from C6 – C4)
From simple, single item mailings to complex, multi-item campaigns, our state-of-the-art envelope enclosing machines have the capacity to pack over 100,000 items a day:
· Choose from C6, C5, and C4 sized envelopes
· Enclose a full range of paper
· Enclose single sheet leaflets, landscape and portrait booklets up to 5mm thick, stapled sets and just about anything else
For thicker items (and for maximum advertising), polywrapping is a practical, cost-effective way to despatch your magazines and catalogues:
· Send mail up to 12mm thick
· Collate with up to four additional items
· All items wrapped in perfect clear biodegradable poly film with no seams to hinder the print or address
Hand enclosing/Pick & Pack service
If you want to send something unique that can’t be handled by a machine, let our trained, experienced hand enclose staff pack it by hand:
· Increase the accuracy of cross-matched mailings
· Prepare show bags
· Apply personalised membership cards
· Add those special finishing touches to your bespoke campaigns
To talk to our experienced team about your mail fulfilment options, CLICK HERE.
Our skilled graphic designers are here to help you bring your concepts and ideas to life through eye-catching, effective design.
Sensitive to your needs and your budget, we’ll be sure to understand (and exceed) your expectations. Trust us to create on-brand design work that communicates your message and call to action with your required tone and business personality.
What’s more, your project will be delivered at an agreed cost with no nasty surprises or hidden extras.
In addition to designing your direct mail, your envelope, your packaging, and any inserts, we can also create logos, brand guides, flyers, brochures, magazines, and newsletters – or whatever you need.
So if you want to make an impact and get your message noticed, have a chat with the team.
Free data health check
Our dedicated, experienced data processors will rigorously check your data and highlight areas of concern – FREE. This health check is offered to make your direct mail even more cost-effective. After all, if you send multiple copies to the same recipient, or post items to a ‘goneaway’ the cost of your campaign will increase unnecessarily.
Here’s what your free data health check includes:
· Highlight duplicate data:
Using the MPS (Mail Preference Service) match level, we’ll help you identify duplicate records. Our checks are so sophisticated; we can identify duplicates by person and by family – even if the match isn’t 100%
· Flag ‘goneaways’ and deceased individuals:
Using National Change of Address data, we’ll compare your address records with the most recent data available from Royal Mail.· If a newer address is available, we’ll update your records
If there’s been a change to the address, but no new data is available, we’ll flag the appropriate record in your mailing with a results code.
Finally, we’ll share the findings of your health check and provide a quote to clean up your database. Of course there’s no obligation, but you could find the cost of a tidy up far exceeds the ongoing expenses of sending items that will NEVER be opened.
Did you know?
You’re legally obliged to manage, clean, and keep your lists up to date – whether you do this before each campaign, every six months, or annually. Further information about data management and your responsibilities can be found on the regulator’s website: https://ico.org.uk. Alternatively, have a chat with one of the team – we’re always happy to help and advise about any data issue.
Tailored mailing lists for purchase
Want to buy a list of data?
With support from our suppliers, we can supply a range of accurate, targeted direct marketing lists (B2B and B2C) to help you reach and convert new prospects. There’s no minimum order value…
What’s more, because your purchased data can be tailored for your specific circumstances, we can help you create targeted campaigns – with categories that match your business objectives.
As well as determining the destination of your mail, your data is used to prepare and process your campaign. Our in-house data process team is on hand, to ensure everything goes smoothly:
· Data cleanup: Using in-house developed software, we can de-dupe (flag or remove), check and format postcodes
· Postcode Address File (PAF) checking: We can clean your data using the latest updates from Royal Mail Address Files
· Resolve formatting issues: We’ll ensure your personalisation is correctly formatted and position checked
· Mailsort: We’ll do part of the sorting so you can enjoy discounted access to Royal Mail services
· Country sort: Let us pre-sort your campaign in alphabetical order by country – again, to help you benefit from Royal Mail postage discounts
And in case you’re wondering…(We normally get asked this one)
PAF® is compiled, updated, and supplied by Royal Mail. This comprehensive database contains all known addresses and postcodes in the United Kingdom. In short, PAF gives you access to every delivery point in the UK (including residential, non-residential, and large user addresses). That’s over 29 million addresses and 1.7 million postcodes!
To purchase a list, discuss the health and efficiency of your next direct mail campaign, or understand how you can cut your postage costs, just CLICK HERE.